This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the training programmes (Services) and the supporting software (Software) listed on our website www.turningpoint.je (Our Site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Services and Software from Our Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Services and Software, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please understand that by signing/completing the purchase order form or purchasing a Services and/or Software you are doing so in acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please understand that if you do not accept these terms and conditions you will not be able to order Services from this company.
Information about Us and Use of Your Information
- www.turningpoint.je is a site operated by Turning Point Ltd. We are registered in Jersey, Channel Islands under company number 112200and with our registered office at St Nazaire, La Route des Genets, St Brelade. Jersey. JE3 8DA.
Service and Product Availability
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
b) You are at least 18 years old;
c) Your use of the Software and Services includes the ability to enter into contracts and/or to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such contracts and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions that you enter into on this site, including notice of cancellations, policies, contracts and applications.
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
Formation of Contract and Obligations
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation letter from us.
- The Contract will relate only to those Services and Software whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. i.e. via email.
- In consideration of you agreeing to abide by the terms of this License, the Licensor hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software and the Documentation on these terms.
- You may:
a) use the Software for your personal training purposes on one personal computer or device at any one time if the License is a single-user license or as agreed between the parties in writing;
b) if the software fails, contact us and We shall use our reasonable endeavours to remedy the defect within a reasonable time frame.
- You undertake
a) not to copy the Software or Documentation except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the Software;
b) You undertake not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Software or Documentation;
- You will not reveal your personal login details to any other party.
- You will not lend, sell, swap or otherwise compromise the integrity of your personal login details.
- The duration of your course will last for a period of 12 months from the date your login details are emailed to you. Should you wish to access the course after this time you will need to pay for a new subscription.
- If we have h4 grounds to believe that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Contract, we have the right to revoke your License.
Availability and Delivery
- Orders will be fulfilled once payment has cleared into our bank account or have successfully redeemed a voucher.
- Your login details will be active within 48hrs of your successfully purchasing or redeeming a course.
Risk and Title
- The continued use of the Software and Services is conditional on full payment of all sums due or if applicable satisfactory maintenance of any installment arrangements you have with the Company in respect of the Software and Services.
- In the event you have opted to pay for your course material over a series of installments and default on your payments, we reserve the right to forward your details onto a debt recovery company to recover unpaid fees/payments.
Price and Payment
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an email with your login details.
- We will only accept credit or debit cards, cash, cheque and or bank transfer, vouchers and via an agreed installment plan as payment.
- If you have opted to pay for your course via several installments, we will set you up with a Direct Debit and deduct monthly payments from your bank account until your balance has been reduced to nil.
Our Refund Policy
- You may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after the Contract has been formed, i.e. signed and dated by you. (Voucher customers please refer to section 9.4)
- Because you have cancelled your contract within the specified period, we will process the refund due to you (if monies have been paid) as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.
- Voucher sales, Under guidance of the long distance trading act the following policy is in effect; a refund may be provided upon receipt of a refund request within 7 days of purchase. This is subject to vouchers not being redeemed (if you have redeemed a voucher you will not be eligible for a refund).
- If you have booked a course and have submitted a valid request to cancel in writing within 7 days of your original order then you refund will be fully granted subject to the below conditions:
- Discounted Courses, We do not offer any refunds on discounted courses or special offers
- For the avoidance of doubt you are advised to seek medical advice if you feel ill during the course and you agree that prior to taking the course, if you suffer from any medical condition such as back pain or epileptic fits, you will consult with your own doctor over your suitability of the course.
- You agree that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or offer general information through notices on our website.
Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Contracts for the purchase of Software and/or Services through our site will be governed by Jersey law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey, Channel Islands.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties..