CompTIA Cloud + (CV0-001)
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data center administration, and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
- Module pt 1
- Module pt 2
- Service and Delivery Models
- Terms and Characteristics
- Objects Storage Concepts
Domain 2. Implementing and Managing Cloud Computing
- Building of Local Cloud environment
- Main components of a local cloud environment and how they are interconnected
- Use of Virtual Private Network access to a Local Area Network
- Risks of connecting a local cloud network to the public internet
- Principles of managing Cloud services
- Use of IT Service Management principles in a Cloud environment
- Management of service levels in a Cloud environment
Domain 3. Using the Cloud
- How users can access the Cloud
- How to access Web Applications through a Web Browser
- Cloud Web Access Architecture
- Use of a Thin Client
- Use of mobile devices in accessing the cloud
- How Cloud Computing can be used for business processes
- Impact of Cloud Computing on the primary processes of an organization
- Role of standard applications in collaboration
- How Service Providers can use the Cloud
- How using Cloud Computing changes the relation between vendors and customers
- Benefits and risks of providing Cloud based services
Domain 4. Security and compliance
- Security risks of Cloud Computing and knows mitigating measures (CSA top 10 threats and controls)
- Security risks in the cloud
- Mitigating security risks
- Managing identity and privacy in the Cloud
- Identity management
- Privacy and Compliance issues and safeguards in Cloud Computing
Domain 5. Evaluation of Cloud Computing
- Business case for Cloud Computing
- Costs and possible savings of Cloud Computing
- Operational and staffing benefits of Cloud Computing
- Evaluation of Cloud Computing implementations
- Evaluation of performance factors, management requirements and satisfaction factors
- Evaluation of service providers and their services in Cloud Computing
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
Finest instructors in the IT industry with a minimum of 15 years, real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Custom practice exams prepare you more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. Practice quizzes after each module ensures confidence on the topic before proceeding.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
World class Learning Management System (LMS) which allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Every Students learns differently. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. Allowing students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focused.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow the flexibility to work with expert level instruction any time 24/7.All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.